A local real estate firm plans to move into the historic Palace Livery Stable and Artes Graficas print shop building at 115 Camaron St.
A group led by the McCombs family has purchased the Tower Life Building, which had been owned by the Zachry family for nearly 80 years.
After calling the three-story Anton Wulff House in King William home since 1974, The Conservation Society of San Antonio is preparing to leave it.
The $51 million renovation of the Granada Homes building on South St. Mary’s and Villita streets includes restoring the common areas to look almost exactly as they did when the building opened in 1928 as the Plaza Hotel.
Although Barrio Laredito is often deemed “forgotten,” its legacy lives on through its descendants, street names and the Alameda Theater.
Adorning the side of the building that faces Peacock Alley are four continuously-operating gas lights by Bevolo, a New Orleans-based company who’s made custom gas-powered lanterns since 1945.